Associate Membership in the Council
The Cashew Export Promotion Council of India is pleased to offer Associate Membership to those persons, firms, joint stock companies, co-operative societies, or corporations who are engaged in the manufacture, processing , trading or conversion of cashew and allied products like Cashew kernels, CNSL, Cardanol, etc. and who are otherwise not qualified to be enrolled as members. In case the factory is leased one, copy of original license and lease agreement has to be submitted. Lease has to be valid for the period of membership. Both owner of the factory and lessee would be eligible for Associate membership.
A trader engaged in the business of trading in cashew and/or allied products, who neither owns nor has a factory under lease, shall also be eligible for applying for Associate Membership in the Council.
The Associate membership period will be one year (April – March), renewable every year, against application and requisite fees.
Associate Members are eligible to receive publications brought out by the Council and trade enquiries circulated by the Council.
Associate members are eligible to attend awareness programmes / seminars / workshops, etc. organized by the Council in India and also for listing in the Directory, published by the Council.
Approval of name is a pre-condition for enrolment as a member. For name approval, please send the following particulars to the Council:-
1. Nature of the firm
2. Name(s) of Proprietor/Partners/ Directors
3. Association with any other organisation
Applications for Associate Membership may be submitted in the prescribed form enclosed along with the following documents:
1. Proof of commencement and conduct of manufacturing business such as SSI Certificate/ License confirming that they are manufacturers/ processors. In case the factory is leased one, copy of original license and lease agreement also has to be submitted. Lease has to be valid for the period of membership.
2. A trader engaged in the business of trading in cashew and/or allied products, who neither owns nor has a factory under lease, shall submit SSI Certificate/Trade Registration Certificate/License from appropriate authorities confirming that he is a Registered Trader and providing proof of exporting cashew and its allied products.
3. Copy of the Rules & Regulations (enclosed), duly signed and affixed with your company’s seal.
4. Copy of IE code issued by the DGFT, Govt. of India, self attested.
c. Fees as mentioned below by means of a Demand Draft / Bank Transfer:
1. Entrance Fee - Rs. 3,000 /- + 18% GST
2. Annual Membership fee - Rs. 6,000 /- + 18% GST
3. Total: Rs. 10620/- (inclusive of GST)
d. Passport size Photo - 2 Nos.
Applications will be considered by the Committee of Administration of the Council and after approval of the Committee, respective Associate Membership Certificate will be issued.
The Cashew Export Promotion Council of India reserves the right to grant membership to the Council or otherwise.