The CEPCI, Kollam is looking for result oriented Finance Executive with CA / ICWA / ACS (Inter) for accounts and Management Trainee in Marketing, Foreign Trade and Financial Management from reputed universities /institutions with proven academic records.
Method of Selection : Selection will be based on personal interview for both the posts.
Level of Induction : Depending upon qualification, area / length of experience as well as performance in the interview, the selected candidate will be considered for suitable placement.
Length of experience includes one year experience in Finance / Accounts Department of a Company or body corporate is preferred.
Terms of Posting : Both the posting will be purely on contract basis for a period of one year from the date of joining and extendable for further period.
Place of Posting : Incumbant joining the above post will be posted initially at Kollam. However, they are required to work in any of the Registered Office under the control of the CEPCI.
- Mere submission of application shall not give any right to be called for interview / selection. The CEPCI reserves the right not to fill up any of these posts notified purely depending upon our requirement.
- Qualification should have been acquired from reputed /recognized universities / institutions.
- Candidates from PSE/ Govt. / Quasi Govt. should forward the applications through proper channel or should produce No Objection certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates called for attending the personal interview are not eligible for reimbursement of travelling expenses.
- The appointment of selected candidate will be subject to being found medically fit.
- The candidates called for interview should produce the original documents / certificates in support of their meeting eligibility conditions at the time of interview.
- The normal working hours are between 9.00am and 5.30pm from Monday to Saturday.
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants should send their CV by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post.
- The application should be sent in a sealed cover superscription of “Application for the Post of ………………….” to the following address by speed post / courier, so as to reach on or before 14th May 2018.
The Executive Director & Secretary
The Cashew Export Promotion Council of India (CEPCI)
Cashew Bhavan, Mundakkal West, Kollam – 691 001.
- Proof for Professional Qualification (Provision / Degree Certificate and consolidated mark sheet in support of qualification)
- Experience certificate from the present / previous employers in proof of meeting the required experience.
- No objection letter (in case of working PSE / Govt. /Quasi Govt.)